- What identities do I share with my family? What identities do I have that are different from my family?
- How do I see myself? Is it the same way others see me?
- How am I the same as other people? How am I different from other people?
- How can I use my identity to help other people like me and unlike me?
- When I am with other people and helping them, do they see the "real" me or do they just see my outside appearance?
- How can I help to ensure equality for everyone, including special needs people like me, BIPOC, and LGBTQ?
- Does my identity mean I get to do things other kids can’t, or keep me from doing something?
- Do all people have the same rights?
- How can I get into "good and necessary trouble" when helping others fight for equality everywhere.