- How do our various group identities shape us as individuals?
- What part do culture and history play in the formation of our individual and collective identities?
- How do our intersecting identities shape our perspectives and the way we experience the world?
- What is the difference between feeling proud and feeling superior?
- How do we remain true to ourselves as we move in and out of different communities, cultures and contexts?
- How do power and privilege change the way we express and present ourselves?
- What privilege do people have based on their identity?
- How could one person’s identity threaten another person’s rights?
- How does struggle help define who we are?
- How do our similarities and differences impact the relationships we have with people inside and outside our own identity groups?