- What is the difference between individual bias and structural inequality?
- How do power and privilege shape the relationships people have with each other as well as with institutions?
- How can the lived experiences of individuals reflect social inequities?
- What is solidarity and why is it important to social movements?
- How can we effectively interrupt biased speech when we hear it?
- Do our obligations to ourselves require us to stand up for others?
- What factors are important to consider when choosing whether or not to speak up in the face of injustice?
- How can individuals learn to talk about injustice and remain civil?