- What does this text do to me?
- What purpose do author's have when they write?
- How do author's select which information they include in a text?
- How can we know if a text is authentic?
- Why don't all texts give accurate representations?
- Why do author's use misinformation?
- How do author's promote their position on a subject?
- Why do some texts represent perspectives differently to others?
- How can we identify an author's point of view and evidence of bias?
Bookmark The Fighting Mynahs: A story from Hawaii about how it's better to share and cooperate than to squabble and fight