- What makes us who we are?
- Do the ways we present our identities change depending on where we are or the people we are with?
- What does it feel like to be belittled or criticized because of your identity?
- What is the difference between feeling proud and feeling superior?
- What is the relationship between diversity and belonging?
- What is the difference between being treated unfairly by another person and receiving unequal treatment under the law?
- Why is it important to judge people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin, as Dr. King said?
- What additional progress has to happen for everyone to live in a just society?
- Why do we feel empathy for others when they are mistreated?
- What happens when we speak up to bigotry and what happens when we do not?
- Why do some people stand up to prejudice and unfairness while others choose not to?