- How do power and privilege shape the relationships people have with each other as well as with institutions?
- How do power and privilege change the way we express and present ourselves?
- How do we connect in meaningful ways with people who are different from us?
- What shared beliefs have inspired social justice movements in history?
- How is empathy a seed of social action?
- Why is it important to stand up to injustice when those around you do not?
- What factors are important to consider when choosing whether or not to speak up in the face of injustice?
- What part do culture and history play in the formation of our individual and collective identities?
Bookmark Facing the School Dropout Dilemma: The interaction of sexual orientation with school dropout rates