- How can we nurture and maintain a loving community where everyone's identity and growth is celebrated, validated, and nurtured?
- What groups do I belong to?
- What are my identities?
- How do I know I’m part of a group?
- How do I see myself? Is it the same way others see me?
- What identities do I share with my family? What identities do I have that are different from my family?
- How do people show that they are proud of themselves?
- Does my identity mean I get to do things other kids can’t, or keep me from doing something?
- What rights do I have?
- Do all people have the same rights?
- How am I the same as other people? How am I different from other people?
- What are the differences between how I live and how others live?
- How can I learn more about other people?
- Can people who share my identity still be different from me?
- How can I show people I like them?
- Do different people feel the same way?
- What does it mean to be unfair? In class? In school? At home? In my community? In the world?
- How do I know when people are being treated unfairly?
- How does unfairness make me feel?
- How have people been treated unfairly in the past?
- How have people stopped unfairness in the past?
- When something is unfair does it affect everyone the same way?
- Who decides what is fair?
- How can I be kind to all people?
- What can I do to make things fair?
- How do I speak up when I see people treated unfairly?