- Each our characters have failed, been put down, or struggled, How did each of these characters succeed?
- How did each of these react to the obstacle?
- How do you move forward when all of your familiar ways are not available?
- What were the character thoughts about life, right and wrong, and breaking "the norm/law"-before and after the obstacle, were there changes?
- What are group identities and how do they describe me? Others?
- What does it mean to feel good about myself and how can I express that I like who I am?
- How can I be proud of who I am and celebrate others?
- How do I benefit from my identities?
- How do I change because I’m part of different groups?
- Do all people have the same rights?