- What makes us who we are?
- How are our identities today shaped by society?
- Do the ways we identify ourselves change over time?
- How do different parts of our identities combine to make us who we are?
- Do the ways we present our identities change depending on where we are or the people we are with?
- What does it feel like to be belittled or criticized because of your identity?
- Why might people not feel safe to express all their identities?
- What are the benefits and challenges of living in a diverse society?
- How have people advocated and fought for justice throughout history?
- What is the difference between being treated unfairly by another person and receiving unequal treatment under the law?
- What additional progress has to happen for everyone to live in a just society?
- What effect does injustice have on people and groups?
- How do bias and prejudice undermine equal rights?
- Why do some people stand up to prejudice and unfairness while others choose not to?
Bookmark Facing the School Dropout Dilemma: The interaction of sexual orientation with school dropout rates