- What is the difference between feeling proud and feeling superior?
- What part do culture and history play in the formation of our individual and collective identities?
- How do our intersecting identities shape our perspectives and the way we experience the world?
- How could one person’s identity threaten another person’s rights?
- What justifications do individuals and societies use to defend morally questionable actions?
- Does society ever change on its own or is it the result of the actions of others?