- Why do we feel empathy for others when they are mistreated?
- What happens when we speak up to bigotry and what happens when we do not?
- Is it more important to stand up to injustice when those around you do not?
- How can people with less power stand up to people with more power?
- Can progress take place without action?
- Why do some people stand up to prejudice and unfairness while others choose not to?
- How is empathy a seed of social action?
- To what extent is collective action necessary to defeat injustice?
- How can individuals learn to talk about injustice and remain civil?