You probably know that Teaching Tolerance is one of the United States’ leading providers of anti-bias education resources. But did you know we reach hundreds of thousands of educators—and millions of students—annually? It’s true! If you use any of our FREE resources (TT’s magazine, blog, professional development, film kits, Mix It Up at Lunch Day initiative or Perspectives for a Diverse America), you are part of a large and growing community of social justice educators and equity advocates.
If you’re new to Teaching Tolerance—or already in the fold—we want to ensure that you and your colleagues are as connected to our work as possible. Here are a dozen things you can do (this week!) to join and stay connected with the Teaching Tolerance community.
You can also download this list here. Be sure to hang it up and pass it on!
- Sign up for
our weekly newsletter.
- Like us
to Teaching Tolerance magazine.
- Order one of
our film kits.
- Follow us
- Download one of
our guides or publications.
- Print and
display a One World poster in your classroom.
- Read and share
- Use one of our 400+ lessons and classroom
- Register for Mix It Up at Lunch Day.
- Register for, explore and use Perspectives for a Diverse America—our K–12 literacy-based,
- Register for a webinar.
- Order Confirmation
- Get Started in Six Easy Steps
- Our Spring Webinars Are All About Equity
- Mix It Up 2015: Ready, Set, Go!
- Religious Diversity in the Classroom: Fostering a Culture of Respect
- Starting Small
- Get Excited for Mix It Up 2016!
- Respecting Nonreligious People: Middle Grades
- Join Us in Preventing Youth Violence
- Bookmark, Save or Print This Updated Guide!