- How do you think the lay out of our city impacts the people who live there?
- Do you notice any patterns in where certain resources (such as: grocery stores, coffee shops, landfills, libraries, schools, and landfills) are located?
- Are all resources distributed evenly between all areas of our city? How do we know?
- What is in the median income of the different areas of our city? What patterns do you notice between distribution of resources and average income?
- How do we know people are being treated fairly or unfairly based on the patterns you noticed in our city's layout?
- How can we connect city planning and social justice to our main unit of sustainability?
- What resources does someone need to be sustainable in their community?
- What areas appear to have these resources? Which do not?