- What makes us who we are?
- How are our identities today shaped by society?
- Do the ways we identify ourselves change over time?
- How do different parts of our identities combine to make us who we are?
- Do the ways we present our identities change depending on where we are or the people we are with?
- What does it feel like to be belittled or criticized because of your identity?
- What are the benefits and challenges of belonging to multiple identity groups?
- Why might people not feel safe to express all their identities?
- How are people similar to and different from each other?