- What problems arise when we relate to people as members of a group, rather than as unique individuals?
- What is the difference between individual bias and structural inequality?
- How do power and privilege shape the relationships people have with each other as well as with institutions?
- How can the lived experiences of individuals reflect social inequities?
- What is the relationship between prejudice and membership?
- How does power determine access and opportunity?
- What responsibility does an individual have to make society better?