- How are people similar to and different from each other?
- How does an individual benefit from living in a diverse society?
- Why do we feel empathy for others when they are mistreated?
- How would society be affected if no one took responsibility for standing up for others?
- How can people with less power stand up to people with more power?
- What responsibility do people have to help or defend people they don’t know?
- Why do some people stand up to prejudice and unfairness while others choose not to?
- Should individuals stand up for what’s right even when it puts them at risk?