- How does where we live influence our health?
- What groups do I belong to?
- What are my identities?
- How do I know I’m part of a group?
- How do I see myself? Is it the same way others see me?
- What identities do I share with my family? What identities do I have that are different from my family?
- How do people show that they are proud of themselves?
- How am I the same as other people? How am I different from other people?
- Do all people have the same rights?
- What rights do I have?
- How can I learn more about other people?
- How can I show people I like them?
- What does it mean to be unfair? In class? In school? At home? In my community? In the world?
- How do I know when people are being treated unfairly?
- How does unfairness make me feel?
- When something is unfair does it affect everyone the same way?
- How can I make the world, my class, my street, a better place?
- When will I stand up for others?
Bookmark The Fighting Mynahs: A story from Hawaii about how it's better to share and cooperate than to squabble and fight
Bookmark Facing the School Dropout Dilemma: The interaction of sexual orientation with school dropout rates