- What groups do I belong to?
- What are my identities?
- How do I know I’m part of a group?
- How do I see myself? Is it the same way others see me?
- What identities do I share with my family? What identities do I have that are different from my family?
- How do people show that they are proud of themselves?
- Does my identity mean I get to do things other kids can’t, or keep me from doing something?
- Do all people have the same rights?
- What rights do I have?
Bookmark The Fighting Mynahs: A story from Hawaii about how it's better to share and cooperate than to squabble and fight